Sunday, June 9, 2013

I'm a fucking nobody

Why do I feel like I'm a 15 year old girl but I have no real teenager experiences to tell? I mean I have fun friends and if you were to see us you would probably assume that I've experienced the most but in reality I'm the sad one that's behind all of them. They've all done more, like a lot more. The other day I was watching a movie on MTV called "Thirteen", it was about this Thirteen year old girl who had a screwed up a life and was already experiencing WAY more than i ever have. Long story short she started cutting herself and she flunked the seventh grade. Point is My time as a teenager is running out and I have just about nothing to say for it. I can blame mostly my step mom for this, she kept me on a very short leash and always found out all the petty secrets I was keeping from her and my dad.  Moving to Oregon will be good for me. I would love to start over in a place I've seen myself living since The Vampire Diaries and Pretty Little Liars. I love forests and snow and gloomy weather and I love to wear jackets. What better place to push myself to experience more than my dream place right? I mean I'm not saying I expect to live a Lifetime movie life but I want something I can say I enjoyed. I want a teenage life that's everything it's made up to be, you know without the std's and babies. I am going to replace my fear of the unknown with curiosity, starting now.

No comments:

Post a Comment