Friday, June 7, 2013

Typical Teen Moments...

You wanna know what i dreamed about last night? I dreamed about some beautiful young fabio bringing me the best gift on this earth. MY PHONE. I never thought i'd be one of those girls that can't last without their phone but sadly i am, i am very much one of those girls that has cell phone withdraws faster than anyone in a rehab full of recovering heroin addicts. I mean i just really want my phone back. I did everything on there. I just hope my father (who I am not speaking to until i get my device back) gives me my phone sooner than he said he would. I've been babysitting and watching Tom & Jerry with my nephews for the past 5 days. Cartoon network will always be the funniest thing in the world to me. I even  heard it's what most stoners watch when their high to give them a good laugh. Do you think it's sad that I don't Mary Jane to make me hysterically laugh at a childrens show? I mean It's not like I'm immature because as my family says it i have "wisdom beyond my years" but i mean I'm still a kid that would love to experience certain things and screw up a few things that every teenager screws up. I already have the grades portion down, now all i need is to screw up a few good relationships and have some misadventures with stoners. I'm a quarter of the way there already.

No comments:

Post a Comment